Nautical Star Books is my very small way of raising awareness of non traditional romance and relationships. Why should love and romance be all about one man and one woman when so many other possibilities exist? If you are an author who writes GLBTQ romance books and would like me to review your book on this site, here is a run down of my review policy:
- My reviews are always constructive, fair and honest. I will not write a negative review slamming your book…if I truly hate it and can’t make it through the book to the end, I will let you know and give you the option of skipping a review. I WILL, however, critique points in your book that I may not have liked or I felt needed further exploration. I won’t say I loved the book if I didn’t.
- If you would like to do a guest post or giveaway to accompany my review please let me know. I am open to blog tours, writing tips, short stories or any creative promotion that you think will help promote your book and your writing career.
- I do not traditionally read f/f based romances. Not that I have anything wrong with the genre or relationships, it just isn’t usually my story of choice. I am open to the idea, though, so if you write in this genre please let me know and we can discuss this further.
- Currently I only accept ebooks for review in either mobi, pdf or epub format.
- If you would like the review posted on Goodreads or Amazon let me know and I will consider it.